Every once in awhile I like to segue to my side-hobby of trendspotting. I actually enjoy reading about new &/or upcoming products, testing ’em out & sharing them with you guys. Right now, these are 5 products I am really digging. I am also including a link to where they can be purchased. 3 out of the 5 of them are non-gender specific. So Happy Shopping! 🙂
1) Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body– Oh my gosh, if this stuff doesn’t cover up anything and everything, I don’t know what does. I use this every time I am on the platform under those heavy lights in front of those cameras that show everything. But nobody knows I have a huge, honkin zit cause this stuff camouflages it away. YAY!
2) Sugar Free Coffee Mate Creamer – I am about as consistent with my daily coffee concoction as a meterologist is with the weather. That being said, right now (for now) I am loving this in my coffee. I used to get the fat-free, but after researching, I was remiss to think that was the healthier option. Actually, cream sans-sugar is. Wah-lah!
3) Aveeno Skin Relief 24-hour Moisturizing Lotion – Whoa, this stuff is the BOMB! Both, my Cuban and I use this. We keep it atop our bathroom counter and use it for everything. It’s like the “Windex” of skin products–you can use it for anything and it’ll repair it. Chapped lips, dry skin, wrinkle-prevention, sunburn, skin-rash, razor burn…you name it!
4) Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain – I’ve never been much of a red-lipstick girl, but this is HOT! I LOVE the way this red stain looks when applied…very natural. AND it lasts and lasts. If you are a lipstick-diva, this is a must-get!
5) Dial for Men Hair + Body Wash – Guys are guys—they are quite cavemanly in their grooming (unless they are a bonafide metrosexual). So I love this because it allows my guys to knock out hair & body in ONE product. And the scent is awesome! It ends up filling the boys’ bathroom with a great masculine-clean scent. Love this stuff!