- The Wal-Mart logo is a smiley face that cuts prices.
- One of the first things my kids learned how to draw was a smiley face.
- When Barney talks serious, he’s still smiling.
- There are Starbucks baristas who serve coffee with a big smile at 6am?!
- As a communicator, I was taught to smile & talk simultaneously.
- Teachers grade papers with smiley faces.
- A smile has a strange contagious effect in a room of people. (try it sometime)
Admittedly, this is an amateur case for smiling. But I can back it up with God’s book! In Proverbs 31, God praises a woman who can “laugh at the days to come.” In Job 29:24, Job said: “When they were discouraged, I smiled at them. My look of approval was precious to them.” We live in a world where there are lots of frowns and lots of reason to frown. But if you have a heart and God is in it, you always have a reason to smile. And…. a reason to share it with someone who isn’t. 🙂 🙂 🙂