Time for another trendspotting post. Love trendspotting & really enjoy sharing my finds with you. Here’s 5 retailers HIGH on my list right now:
- Anthropologie – a crock-pot store with little-bits-of-everything. A GREAT place to buy unique gifts for women that everyone else hasn’t already found and given. And I love finding one-of-a-kind clothing pieces in their clearance section.
- UncommonGoods.com – I love this place! I get the catalog, but you can also shop online. This is a great place to get that creative gift for the creatives/artists in your life.
- Nordstrom Rack – The majority of my threads come from this store. They offer a wide selection of apparel, accessories, shoes and body products from the actual Nordstrom stores at crazy discounted prices. Love you, Rack!!
- RedEnvelope.com – this online “boutique” is a great place to get last-minute, “nice” gifts and gifts for people you never know what to get. This online store even got an endorsement from Oprah, herself!
- Fab – Millions of people around the world use Fab to discover everyday design products at great prices. I have their e-letter sent to my inbox weekly. The designs they invent for products all-across-the-map are so peculiar but amazingly useful and fun!
Have you been to any of these? Thoughts? Love to hear ’em!