Unlike my Cuban, who is a fabulous rule-follower, I’m more rebellious by nature. I don’t intentionally break rules, I just don’t like them. That being said, there are five life rules I pray about and try hard to live by. They are derived from four decades of experience–both getting it right and screwing it up, royally. They are…
- Forgive the person who hurt you.
- Encourage the person who isn’t as good as you.
- Compliment the person who is better than you.
- Love the person who hates you.
- Worship the One who created you.